PoetsQuill Message Board logo

PoetsQuill Message Board

» Go to PoetsQuill

Fantasy

PoetsQuill Message Board » Share your work » Fantasy
N_i_C_o_L_e

Total Posts: 11
Link to this post Send an AOL Instant Message to N_i_C_o_L_e Reply To This
There is such loveliness to be found in insanity. The raging chaos enveloped by wicked calm, only nature can duplicate such greatness. I often daydream of slipping off the edge that we all teeter so delicately upon. I fantasize of letting go of all worry, all strife, and surrounding myself in everlasting, beautiful lunacy. How easy it would be to extinguish life's rampant flames with the tranquil waters of a realm outside of the worries of mankind. Perhaps the most beautiful aspect of this thought is that there may be no return. Why should one desire to return to a place where he or she once felt such a desire to flee? One shouldn?t. As for now I shall be content to listen to the soothing beckon of madness flickering just beneath me, just close enough for me to be warmed by its presence.
Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:42 am Report this post to a moderator
Bluesy Socrateaser

Veteran Member

Total Posts: 225
Link to this post Reply To This
QuoteThe raging chaos enveloped by wicked calm, only nature can duplicate such greatness.

Some would say that this phenomenon described me during and after a temper tantrum.

QuoteWhy should one desire to return to a place where he or she once felt such a desire to flee?

Some would say that the abused often return to the abuser.

QuoteHow easy it would be to extinguish life's rampant flames with the tranquil waters of a realm outside of the worries of mankind.

Wonderfully written...stylish and thought-provoking. I would say that ignorance (and insanity) is bliss.

Best from Bluesy
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:02 am Report this post to a moderator
N_i_C_o_L_e

Total Posts: 11
Link to this post Send an AOL Instant Message to N_i_C_o_L_e Reply To This

QuoteWonderfully written...stylish and thought-provoking.

Why, thank you. Your insight is GREATLY appreciated; it's always fascinating to hear what my word's say to others. :D

QuoteI would say that ignorance (and insanity) is bliss.

Agreed.
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:43 pm Report this post to a moderator
Bluesy Socrateaser

Veteran Member

Total Posts: 225
Link to this post Reply To This
You are most welcome! I look to the future when once again you return to post your thoughts, insights and inspirations.

Until then and always...

Best from Bluesy
...Just being Bluesy
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:59 am Report this post to a moderator
PoetsQuill Message Board » Share your work
Sent To A Friend Printable Version